RAM Mount GDS® Tough-Hub™ With USB Type-C For Vehicles
GDS® Tough-Hub™ With USB Type-C met HDMI, UTP en USB (ondersteund Samsung Dex).
Ideal for in-vehicle use, this rugged universal USB Type-C hub allows for multiple inputs and outputs to a wide variety of devices. Start by plugging your phone or tablet into the hub, and then connect accessories and peripherals such as a mouse, keyboard, or an HDMI screen output adapter. The USB Type-C pigtail connector is compatible with most Type-C phones and tablets, while the HDMI output supports both the Samsung DeX and screen mirroring. Featuring integrated mounting holes, you can also secure zip ties for cable management. The GDS® Tough-Hub™ is compatible with any Type-C Power Delivery power supply including GDS® Charge™ accessories (see below).
GDS® Hub™ Specifications:
- Durable, rugged enclosure design for in-vehicle use
- Mounting holes integrated into the HUB
- Secure zip ties to the housing for cable management and strain-relief
- Support USB 3.0 super speed (5Gbps) transmission, downward compatible with USB 2.0
- One of the three USB-A port supports BC 1.2, the power of this port can be up to 7.5W (5V/1.5A)
- USB 3.0 port supports to charge and transmit data for the USB device simultaneously
- Supports 10/100/1000Mbps bandwidth for RJ45 port
- Supports HDMI resolution up to 4Kx2K@30Hz
- Type-C female port supports both data and PD Charging 100W (20V/5A)
- Multiple USB-C interfaces support plug and play, hot swap
- Supports Fast Role Swap of PD 3.0, the connected device will not get disconnected while plugging in and out PD Adapter
- Storage temperature: -10°C - +70°C
- Operating temperature: 0°C - +45°C
- FCC, CE, WEEE and RoHS compliant
This hub requries a Type-C Power Delivery power supply, such as the compatible GDS® Charge™ accessories. Power supplies that do not support power delivery will either not charge or will charge slower.